Monday 7 December 2009

New Beginnings

So this is my first post. I've taken to trying out HUSNGs & hired a coach to help me. It's the first time I've tried coaching ( but it's long overdue!) & it's working out well so far. I've had 2 sessions & the value I've got is priceless! Although I've not hit a ton of volume, I can certainly feel my play has improved.

I hope to see changes in my play & a run up the limits, although I seem to run soooo bad on Stars at the min - think I need to speak to support about my doomswitch!

So I guess I need a plan for this month. I don't really want to get in huge amounts of volume, I know I'm not good enough to crush my limit yet so I'm gonna look at a few games a day & a through review after each session with HH posted on 2+2 for feedback, so I think my play should look like:

[ ] Games (daily) : 2-5 MAX
[ ] Reviews : Every session
[ ] HH posts : 1 per session
[ ] Videos : where available, 1 a week.
[ ] Read : Heads-Up No-Limit Hold 'em - Colin Moshman 

- Run Good

No comments:

Post a Comment