Wednesday 17 February 2010

The only way is up, maybe

I've had a couple of good days both on FTP & Stars. I'm currently reviewing some HHs, playing in the morning on FTP & then watching a HUSNG.com video & in the evening playing a single game on Stars.

So my results on FTP are looking better. I'm just short of 5% ROI which is the minimum I've targeted myself for. I'm watching the videos & now playing the 4 games per day, things seem to be working out ok right now but I've been here before & need to keep a level head.

Given that I busted my roll on Stars I've redeposited $10 I cashed out a few months ago. Playing a tight BR straight away by hitting the $2 HUSNGs, won 3 straight but I'm looking forward to the variance & if I hit $5 I'm gonna grind the $1 DONs!

- Run Good

No comments:

Post a Comment