Tuesday 9 February 2010

PokerStars > Full Tilt

I'm a week into Feb & I haven't played a game on Full Tilt yet. Just back from my trip to London village & still not feeling awesome, it's affecting my ability to get up in the mornings. I'm hoping to fully recover from this shifty cold in the next few days.

On a positive note, I've recovered from my drunken session at the biggining of the month & I'm now back into positive ROI on Stars. Just finished 2 games, first a simple HUSNG & lost! Then I decided to play a 4man game. My first opponent was a competent player but I managed to get the right hands at the right time. My opponent in the final was BAD, calling down with A-high afer I raised pre & on all 3 streets, raising bottom pair but then checking down top pair on a dry board. Gotta love the players that are worse than me!

I was inspired after reading a few posts from a SNE on FPPPro.com, the guys name was dannyohboy & this guy has a wife, three kids, full time job & still manages to get in 6 hrs of poker a day. Now that is dedication! As soon as I can get my early routine going I'll have to figure out how I can acheive the same level of play.

- Run Good

No comments:

Post a Comment