Saturday 23 January 2010

Patience saves the day

I've just finished another session. Played 7 games & it ended 5-2. I managed to stay calm & not make 'many' mistakes! I think this is as a result of watching one of cog's videos on getting sucked out on & having patience. As a result I managed to keep calm & win my last game which lasted 57 minutes & is by far the longest game I've played!
FML!

Still need to review a couple of sessions I played this week. I kinda already know what I'm going to find, it includes me donking off my stack with a rediculous hand! But it still needs to be done if I'm going to learn & progress.

I've decided I'm gonna play the Mon night NLHE tourney on Stars WBCOOP & the Tue tourney which is PLO to see how they go. I'm slightly concerned at the time difference as I'll be sitting down at 10/11pm to start which isn't going to help my sleep patern & the main event is on Sun before I go down to London village on a work conference which tends to get a bit messy in the evenings. I'll see how it goes & take it from there I guess.

- Run Good

No comments:

Post a Comment