Tuesday 26 January 2010

WBCOOP Update: Lol donkaments

Last night I played a couple of tournaments, one as a time fill waiting for the first preliminary event of the WBCOOP at PokerStars. It was only a £2k freeroll for UK & IRE.

Don't think I lasted 2 levels in the WBCOOP! I got my AKo allin preflop vs 56s, villain flopped bottom pair of 5s & I flopped top pair with As. Turn brought
a 6 giving him 2 pair & the river bricked out & that was me done.

Lasted a bit longer in the freeroll, around 5k entrants & finished around the 500 mark after getting my average stack in preflop with pocket kings against the shove 1 seat before me holding AQs & a flopped A sent me to the rail.

Had fun though, would have likes to have lasted longer in the WBCOOP but that's the way things go sometimes, I'm happy enough to have got it in ahead & that's all I can do. PLO today which should be interesting! Not my strongest game, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

- Run Good

No comments:

Post a Comment