Sunday 28 February 2010

Feb review, March goal setting

I've finished playing for this month & wanted to get in quick so I can move on with March.

Taking a look at my goals for the month
[X] 112 games (4/day)
[ ] 5% ROI
[X] Watch 3 videos a week
[X] Review the previous days session before I start to play that days games.

Although I didn't hit the volume I set, I'm setting it as an acheivement due to the fact that I had about 10 days where I couldn't play. If I didn't miss the 10 days I'm finishing on 120 games.

Didn't hit my ROI target but I'm not worried about that anymore. So long as it's +ROI I'm relitively happy. Plus I get the added boost of rakeback now from my play at FTP.

So my march goals.

[ ] Play 120 games on FTP
[ ] Play 25 games on Stars
[ ] Stick to my schedule.
[ ] Post 1 hand on 2+2 a week
[ ] Reply to 1 hand on 2+2 a week
[ ] Acheive positive ROI at $2 level.
[ ] Hit the $20 bonus on FTP.

All of the above is well within my capability. I've played the volume before. I'm progressing with my shedule & have started to post in 2+2. I have over 30BIs for FTP at the $2 level, so combine that with lower rake & rakeback I should easily grind out a profit. I play the $2 level on Stars and tend to win so I'm pretty confident.

Once I hit the $20 bonus I'm gonna try to split my time between Stars & FTP. Not sure how best to do it but I'll figure it out I'm sure.

- Good luck at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment