Friday 26 February 2010

Feb goals update

There is only a few days left in Feb & I am pretty happy overall. It has been a bit up & down but I've learnt some valuable lessons & feel I'm a stronger player for it.

Looking upon the negatives, I busted my Stars roll this month after playing way above my BR and during a tilt session. I've reloaded to $10 and have been playing $2 HUSNGs so far I've run it up to $20 so it's getting there.

I still need to play a little tighter in certain situations and I think this is causing me to spew off chips in bad situations.

That said I'm happier with my game, I am improving a ton. Although I'm not hitting the 5% I'm not really concentrating on this goal anymore. As long as I finish positive and I'm learning I don't mind too much right now. I'm going to stop setting monetary goals as I don't really have control over it. I guess my future goals are going to be around volume & study. I'm still persuing my schedule & it seems to be working out well for me. I'm watching a video every morning & afternoon & reviewing hands of the previous session before sitting down to play. Hopefully this will give me more time to wake up, focus my mind a little more and give me a greater awareness of my leaks.

- Run Good

No comments:

Post a Comment