Wednesday 31 March 2010

I'm no April Fool - Goals

I pretty much went through everything from last month in my previous post, so I just need to detail what my goals are for April. There are a couple of things I want to achieve this month & for my Full Till roll its most definitely volume. Last month I played 120 games which wasn't that much of a test, given that I didn't play at the weekend half the time. With that in mind, I think a target of 160 is possible and probably quite easy, if I play 6 days a week & 6 games per session I'm easily at 156 so any weekend games I can probably get in 8-9.

As for my stars account, I am aiming for a specified return form this month, I need to get at least another $20 in my roll, don't care if it takes me 11 games or 111, at the end of April I need to have enough to buy into the HU MTT for the SCOOP & have a small enough roll to continue to build. I guess these are the only targets I need to set myself this month, the aim is really to push things forward with my game, hopefully to get close to a roll for the $5 games & to be entered into the low buyin SCOOP event.

I also signed up to the 2+2 review group & have a pairing which we've already started to coordinate a process, hopefully this will help in some way & be the start of something good.

To summarise:

[  ] 160 games on FTP
[  ] $20 on Stars

- GOGOGOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment