Friday 12 March 2010

Taking shots

So far march has been a bit of a rollercoaster. Started out at the $2 level & it went straight into a black hole as I dropped 5BIs after day 2, currently I'm sitting breakeven. Thank god for rakeback!

I've kinda lost my groove a bit over the past 2 days. I've only had small losses but they are effecting me. I lost 2 games on stars yesterday which kinda effeced me & I guess this was down to playing outside my roll. I have been very successful at the $2 games so far & decided to take a shot with my $40 roll so I loaded up a $5 game & ended up busting QQ vs AKo, I then took a shot at another $5 game but a 4 man this time. First villain was a huuuuuge fish, unfortunately he ran good when he got his K2 in on the turn vs my T4 on a T6K4 board & the river brought a 6 to counterfeit one of my pairs.

It's tough taking these beats sometimes & I guess it especially hurts when you take a shot. I'm not too concerned though, it didn't work out this time, but I'll rebuild & try again soon.

I'm struggling to get my lazy ass outta bed now too, only managing to get up at 6am giving me no time to review hands & this may well be hurting not only my development but the games I'm playing that day too. I REALLY need to get up in the mornings if I'm going to succeed and I WILL succeed.

- Good luck at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment