Sunday 15 August 2010

Aug Week #2: Pump up the volume

Hai Guise! Another decent performance this week, I was more consistent this week too & although I took Monday off which made it a tough to maintain for the rest of the week but I made it happen, obv! I hit my target 57 games & added an extra 1 again. This weekend wasn't the best session I've had & I think I can improve on this. Sat I got up late so only put in 6 games (4-2) & today put in 13 (8-5) after family distractions knocked my concentration - man I need a proper office!!

For the month I've played 126 games which is +5 on target, although this is pretty good I'm not over the moon about it, I would have hoped to be further ahead. I want to push my volume up past 300 & as it stands this month I'm just doing enough to hit 250. There is a couple of spots I can gain an edge from, the weekend is my biggest opportunity to hit serious volume. I think anything less than 15 is a failure form now on regardless of what happens midweek. Midweek, I am more time constrained due to work commitments & usually get 2 hours of play. Hopefully this coming week I can put in solid volume & bolster it at the weekend with 30 games bagged. I kinda already know I wanna stretch myself another 25 games next month, taking a monthly total to 275 & then 300 in October.

Week: +$33.50
Aug: +$93.25
2010: +$243.20

No comments:

Post a Comment