Sunday 8 August 2010

Aug Week #1: VOLUME 58

This week has bee pretty mixed in terms of volume, started off quite poor on Mon only getting 2 games in. I woke up & felt like shit & realised I wasn't playing my 'A' game so quit the tables. Didn't get up on Thurs due to being in the hospital until gone midnight expecting to be a dad! And then a few long games left me a couple of games down Friday.

All this left me a tough task for the weekend, to hit my weekly target of 57 games I needed 30 games over Sat & Sun. I managed to hit the volume, I was quite surprised that I could concentrate for that long. Sat my session lasted 4.5 hours & I finished 10-5 & Sunday lasted 2.5 hours & I finished 8-7 so for the week I've played 58 games & finished 35-23 for $45.50 profits. This leaves me $0.38 over my requirements to move up to the $10s.  I'm gonna keep going this month at the $5s & move up at the start of September, gives me chance to finish the month strong without the pressure of the new level, plus I'm expecting pandemonium once the little one arrives this month.

I'm pretty satisfied with how things are going right now, I know I've come a long way since I started out & with help from Cog, Hokie & a few others I'm pretty confident in my game now. I know I still have tons of leaks, but I'm determined to work on them & become a better player. This week I've included the Sharkscope table that shows my results at the $5s which is pretty decent I think, considering I wasn't a great player when I first started & I also went through the worst downswing of my playing career (granted it was 10BIs but it was 1/2 my roll at that time. It hurt!!)


So, enough blowing smoke up my own ass. Next week is definitely more of the same, apart from the irregular play! I hope I can keep on target to hit the required 8 games a day throughout the week & if all goes well I may even try top continue with the 15 games over the weekend days which should give me around 70 games per week without a rest day. Not sure that's sustainable, but we'll see!


- Good luck at the tables

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment