Monday 30 August 2010

Aug Week #4: MiniJayOMG

This week has been an epic fail volume wise. I'm pretty sure I've played like 10 games all week. That being said, I clawed back the loses I endured last week so it's not all bad. However, I did set myself a volume goal this month & it looks like I'm going to miss it, but for a valid reason. On Saturday we finally saw the arrival of MiniJayOMG which was pretty epic & always a proud dad moment. I have tried finding some baby poker clothing, turns out there isn't any decent retailers I can't find on the t'interwebs. Definitely a gap in the market!

So, I'm gonna write up my full review of the month in a couple of days, once I've had chance to review everything I've done & analyse where I want to go with things next month. Should be a pretty epic month next month hopefully, start of the $10s so hopefully September is rungood month for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment