Tuesday 7 September 2010

Build-a-Bankroll: 1

Hey all, in-between my last few entries I've joined TAGPoker.co.uk & begun building a new bankroll on Titan Poker. I've done this for one reason only, if I generate $15 in MGR I can get free coaching from BrokerStar. And free coaching is worth the time investment IMO!

So, the plan. I deposited the minimum $20 & intend to move up once I hit 20 BIs for the $2 level, slightly aggressive I know but I don't give any credit to these players at all so I'm pretty confident I can crush the $2-$5s no problem.

Progress so far: I've played around 35 games so far, so pretty small sample. I think my ROI is in the region of 30-35%, obviously running super HOT ;)
Another couple of buyins & I'll be at the $2s & ready to crush.

If I can, I might make my first video at the levels as I progress.

- Good luck at the tables.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment