Monday 13 December 2010

Tilty McTilt & other money making schemes!

So December has been pretty fun so far! I've moved back over to Full Tilt after building my $20s into $100 on Titan. Finished around 14% ROI from the $1s & $2s. Currently looking like a fish on Sharkscope with a -14% ROI after going 2-10 on uber-tilt. But then I've gone 7-2 the past couple of days, so hopefully my tilt monkey has retreated back inside!

My volume is coming back up, played 65 already this month! Whoop Whooop! Easily on target to hit 150 & may knock it up to 200-225 next month, we'll see how it goes.

As for my other pursuits, my spreadbetting is coming along nicely. I'm up around 44% on my original £100 & should hopefully double up early next year provided I can lock in some profit at the right time. My account could allow for another trade, but I'm slightly prepared for a change in fortune with the direction of the markets. FTSE-100 doesn't seem to have the ability to break the 5800 mark & would appear that this is the resistance line with 5050 being the support line.
















Of my 3 open trades, Afren PLC is the newest & is working well at the moment. As I understand it, they are due an update on the flow of oil from the field in Africa which should have a positive impact on the share price. However, this isn't my reason for being in the share, the ADX shows the share is in a positive trend & so far we have had a 10 point move upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment