Monday 11 January 2010

Sleep

I've had a bit of an up & down month so far. I guess this is due to the inconsistencies in my playing schedule. I decided to take a stand yesterday evening while pondering my next move. I researched methods for maintaining a consistant sleeping routine & have found out I need to vary the time I go to bed but be resolute when it comes to getting up. I'm training myself to awake at 5:30am which is a big push for me, we shall see how it goes as it's only day 1.

As a result of the earlyrise time I was able to make sure I was more alert before sitting down to play. I guess this worked cuz I played 4 games this morning & finished 4-0. Which is great, puts me back up near the 8% ROI mark. Although I am still behind where I should be in terms of bankroll & number of games played.

Finally, got round to reviewing yesterdays abysmal games. Quitting after 3 games as I lost all of them & I clearly wasn't think at all, I was too loose in calling against passive players. My bet sizing is also off too, potting on the river against passive villains when they've shown no aggression & leading out 3/4 pot when 1/2 pot will do. These are definitly big leaks that I need to work on otherwise it's going to slow my progress.

- Run Good

No comments:

Post a Comment