Sunday 10 January 2010

Starting slowly

With the first week of the year over progress has been slow. I'm struggling to get up in the mornings, which means I'm not hitting the volume I need to. When I do play, I seem to be playing good poker. I had a session yesterday & finished 4-1.

I've also been working on my pokerstars bankroll. Before Xmas I'd let it drop as close to busto as it's ever been. I had enough for a $1 DON & managed to win. I struggled to get it up to $5, but once I did I entered a $3 tournament. I thought it was a DON & adapted my strat that way but when we got to 5 players I realised it wasn't! Managed to finish 2nd for $9 which was a decent bump to my roll. I think I'm around $20 now. Once I hit $50 I'm gonna try the $5 HUSNGs see if I can run it up.

- Run Good

No comments:

Post a Comment