Tuesday 23 March 2010

Clicked

There is only a week left of March & I thought I'd update my progress as I seem to have taken a giant leap forward in the past week or so but more about that shortly.

Just want to dwell on my targets that I set for the month as I seem to be all over it now.

[/] Play 120 games on FTP
[ ] Play 25 games on Stars
[X] Stick to my schedule.
[X] Post 1 hand on 2+2 a week
[X] Reply to 1 hand on 2+2 a week
[ ] Acheive positive ROI at $2 level.
[/] Hit the $20 bonus on FTP.

I'm on target for this, currently at 99 with a week to go so should hit at least 125. Kinda busted my roll on stars, lolz so when I get 10 mins I'm grinding the $1 DONS. FML! All over my schedule right now, I think this has been fine tuned enough & is working well for me. I'm currently reviewing my hands first which isn't taking that long to do 5 games, I seem to be losing fewer & fewer hands now so it has made the process quicker. I'm getting involved in hand posting, seems to have been fewer hands to reply to other than to agree with what has already been said & whenever I spot a hand I played horribly I am actively posting in 2+2. I scrapped my requirement to hit a minimum ROI last month & seems to have worked wonders, I'm currently at 9% ROI & although I know this might come down, it's my best moth so far. Bonus will be complete tomorrow, I have 2 games left to play & probably could have done it today but I don't want to risk playing more games just to clear the bonus a day earlier & end up losing the 2 games, kinda defeats the point.

I watched a couple of videos by HokieGreg doing a student review. For some reason this video made something click, it got me thinking about raise sizes compared to effective stacks, 3bet ranges & limp raise ranges. I liked it so much that I'm going to watch it again to make sure I haven't missed anything.

All in all this month has been the best since I started playing HUSNGs.



- Good luck at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment