Tuesday 13 April 2010

Fresh start

I haven't posted for a week now & tbh I haven't played much either. I've been laying really badly & needed to stop the bad play. Hence the reason I hired Hokie. Just got my first review back & have a ton of stuff to adjust which I expected. It's super-cool that Hokie was willing to work with me, I know I'm terribad, but I'm willing to put in the commitment to getting better.

So I guess today is the fresh start I needed, feel pretty happy with the work I've got to do, gonna carry on watching the videos which I have been doing on a daily basis for the past month now, but I think I need to make more notes & apply the lessons effectively. But on the whole I've come back with a new positive outlook & commitment to improve.

- Good luck at the tables.
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment