Sunday 18 April 2010

Week 2 - Snooze, reviews & SCOOP

This week hasn't been great volume wise, I've only played 2 sessions on full tilt, totalling 18 games. This is not a great effort on my part & need to make an effort for the last half of the month to get the volume in. So far this month I'm 73/160, 20 behind schedule. While this is still easily achievable, I need to overcome my tendency to play to hit the volume button & not to win the games I play. This is one of my huge leaks & after the donkish start to the month, really need to make sure I'm winning every game possible (which I should be doing anyways, obv!)

I have played more sessions on Stars this week for some reason & with relative success. Only 28 games for the week, but a net profit of $17 helps me comfortably towards the $20 target I set. I'm feeling pretty comfortable at Stars right now, so much so I used that profit to enter into the SCOOP Event #7 $16.50 (L) Heads-Up tourney.

Had some solid feedback from Hokie on one of my HH's & he advised me to go away & work on the specific leaks & then send more as this should help my game more than reviewing the one I sent. I intend to ship over the other 5 histroies this week, so I've had over a week to work on his advice & put it into practice.

In addition, I've had some great discussions with another 2+2er & got some awesome plans to help each others game, which hopefully should really benefit the both of us. We've looking to play a couple of matches against each other to pick out a few leaks in our respective games. I'm super excited about this, I think this will help a ton in bringing our games further.


No comments:

Post a Comment