Sunday 30 May 2010

Climbing mount Everest

Since posting my June goals I've been given a small opportunity to make a bit of free monies. I signed up with pokerstrategy.com & passed their little exam & as a prize I get $50 on Everest (my choice), as long as I earn 1k points in 90 days I keep the original $50 along with any winnings, if not I keep what I made & they take their $50 back. Easy money! So in addition to my goals that I set I'm going to add an Everest target, now I realise that signing up now was pretty dumb being as I'm going to be without the net for a week, butI'm just going to have to work a bit harder to make it.

I already took my $50 & using the best bankroll management I knew, put it all in a $50 HUSNG, thankfully I crushed but I've moved back down to the $10 which is still probably pushing it, but as long as I don't tilt too much at how long it takes to deal one hand I should have a decent enough edge as the players I've played so far have been pretty bad!


[  ] 100 games on FTP
[  ] 50 games on Stars
[  ] 85 games on Everest

[  ] 30 hours of study
[  ] 30 hours of poker
[  ] Finish reading 'The poker mindset'

[  ] Buy & read The mind gym

No comments:

Post a Comment