Sunday 30 May 2010

May Review

This month has been quiet volatile in term of results, started out by losing nearly $60 on FTP which I think had a bad impact on my mental state, although I knew I was doing the right things as the hands I was loosing I was getting it in way ahead, but variance had me by the balls & so my first dip into the $5 waters ended badly as I'd lost a big chunk of my roll. I wanted to carry on at the limits because I knew I was playing well, making decent decisions & eventually it would swing back my way. However, my roll was depleted & I decided to drop back down to the $2 games & try to work it back. I won half of it back through the month, structured my sessions by playing a few at the $2 level & if I was playing well I took a shot at the $5, if not I stopped down at the $2. Kinda worked out for me, managed to minimise loses & make up some of the bankroll I'd lost.

On Stars I've run pretty well in the end, started off badly (again!) dropping $30 over 15 games, but managed to pull it back after taking down a couple of 4 man games & taking a couple of shots at the $11 turbos. Pretty happy overall, games don't seem too difficult & should be able to build a decent roll, just need to make sure I'm hitting my volume targets, certainly in June as time is going to be quite precious.

As far as Everest goes, I can't really report too much as I've only played like 4 games & that isn't even a small sample! But as far as those games have gone, the games seem super soft & should be able to build a roll pretty quickly. Not sure if I want to keep playing there or just get the 1k points & cash out. Depends on HOW soft the games are I guess.

[X] Play 50 hours of poker - Finished on 55hrs
[  ] Watch 30 hours of videos - Only around 15 hours.
[X] Play 160 games on FTP - Exactly 160 games
[ ] Play 100 games on Stars - Finished on 52
[ ] Cash in SCOOP Event #7 - Lost Rnd 1!


Overall, I'm fairly satisfied with the results. My study has been good, my games are improving with the help of Hokie & I'm finally stating to get decent results & I'm pretty confident that as long as I'm working hard on my game I'll be crushing in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment