Wednesday 26 May 2010

June goal setting & May progress report

I've only go a few days left of this month, what a month it has been! I'll review the month in question once it's over but right now I'm gonna ponder my next move. I'm gonna have a week of which is obv gonna hit my volume a ton. I'm gonna try to stretch myself next month to get a decent amount in. Not sure I'm gonna get 2 HHs for Hokie until next month so should have those to review. I also discovered the Hokie pack on HUSNG has different videos from the ones on the rest of the site, hat a fucking revelation! So I've now got those to watch.

Looking at the study to playing ratio a 50:50 split seems too extreme but I'm gonna have a week off at the coast where I can read books & the other 3 weeks I have time at work to study videos which is just as much spare time as I get to actually play, if I could only get a reliable wireless connection I'd be able to double my volume & put in decent amounts! Oh well.

Here are my goals for June:

[  ] 100 games on FTP
[  ] 50 games on Stars
[  ] 30 hours of study
[  ] 30 hours of poker
[  ] Finish reading 'The poker mindset'

May so far:
44/50 hours of poker
10/30 hours of videos
150/160 games on FTP
52/100 games on Stars



FTP: -$27.30
Stars: +$42.84
TOTAL: +$15.54

No comments:

Post a Comment