Sunday 23 May 2010

Week 3: PMA = Positive Mental Attitude

I'm pretty happy with my results this week, only won a couple of dollars on FTP but things are moving in the right direction & I'm working hard so I know things will get better. I've played a couple of $5 dollar games & I'm pretty comfortable with them, as expected the level of play isn't much different. As long as my results keep improving I should be at the $5 level next month, ahead of schedule for the $10 level by year end.


Had a pretty awesome week on Stars, +$48 been playing the $6 turbos & been playing pretty well, although it's still a small sample size. Decided to toy around with a couple of 70FPP satelites to the Sunday 1/4mill & won one, cashed out the $11 to play an $11 HUSNG which I crushed & I also played a 4man $6 & took it down. 


Been watching more videos this week, going over old ones that I've watch just to reinforce the lessons & pick up anything I've missed. Got another HH back from Hokie that I need to study, so that should help me work on the plethora of leaks I've got! lol I'm also about half way through The Poker Mindset which so far is a pretty good read. There is definitely a ton of stuff I can use & it's interesting to see what stuff they recommend that I'm already doing. 


Starting to think about my goals for next month already too, given that I'm going to have around a week away from the tables, it's going to be more study based than normal. Not too sure I'm going to get much done while I'm away but it should be good to get some time off & hopefully I'll return all refreshed.


44.5/50 hours of poker
8/30 hours of videos
136/160 games on FTP
45/100 games on Stars



FTP: -$46.60
PokerStars: +$37.59

No comments:

Post a Comment