Sunday 16 May 2010

Week 2: Success comes in cans, not cant's

This week wasn't as bad as last week was, I've managed to stop the haemorrhaging of my roll. I'm still playing the $2 games just till I've got my confidence back & some of my roll too!

I feel like I'm playing well, I had a moment of self doubt which I guess comes from the 10BI down swing. I know it ain't huge, I also know it isn't going to be the biggest swong I'm gonna face on this rocky path. But man does it knock a guys confidence.

My state of mind right now is excited. I know my game has come a long way since I started back in Dec, granted I'm not shooting through the limits but there is plenty of time for that. At the beginning of the year I set a target to get to the $10 level & I know this is well within reach. I was checking a few stats from the games I've played this month, I'm running at 11% ROI this month at the $2 games. Which I'll take right now! This is coming straight off the back of the losing streak & this pushes my confidence that little bit further.

All things are coming along nicely, I'm on target for hitting both the volume & the time committed to playing poker. Should get back on track with the videos, but the goal may change slightly next month because while I haven't been watching a ton of videos I have been working on my game, so I may change that to 'Studying'.



TOTAL
29/50 hours of poker
3/30 hours of videos
101/160 games on FTP
31/100 games on Stars

Stars: -$10
FTP:-$50

No comments:

Post a Comment